The Snelflight Ghost is a fully-featured camera ship suitable for hobby use or light commercial aerial work. It is capable of carrying a professional camera such as a SJ5000+ or GoPro Hero 4, to produce outstanding video footage. The aircraft comes fully-assembled, tested and ready to operate. The Ghost is fitted with the state-of-the-art DJI Naza M V2 flight controller, as used in market leading machines such as the Phantom 2. The Ghost achieves equal or superior performance and flight times while offering a significant cost saving. Please note that a flight battery is included with the aircraft, but a charger is not. Please add this to your order if you need one.
This video shows a detailed independent review of the Ghost.
Features and Benefits
- State-of-the-art flight performance, with self-levelling, GPS auto-hover and failsafe return-to-home modes selectable from the control transmitter.
- Delivered fully-assembled and ready to operate.
- Best-in-class flight times up to 15 minutes with full payload.
- Wide undercarriage for extra stability during take-off and landing.
- Remote control camera tilt
- Generous 50mm ground clearance below the camera.
- Modular design – the payload system attaches to the aircraft with just four screws and two electrical cables, for easy servicing.
- Inexpensive, standard flight batteries.
- After-sales support among the best in the industry.
- Full spares support.
- Made in the UK.
- Comprehensive, plain English, full-colour manual.
|Maximum loaded weight||1400g|
|Fully loaded flight time||14 minutes|
|Battery||5000mAh 3S LiPo|
|Motors||4 x 2212, 980KV|
|Flight modes||GPS auto-hover, Attitude only, return to home|
|Flight Controller||DJI Naza M V2|
|Camera Tilt control||Yes|